Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Are you happy?

I used to have a life that I loved. What happened with that? I changed, everybody change, I may never have a chance to go back. I don't think it's a bad thing.
Moments of conscious depression like those make me think a lot about life. Even having a good one right now, sometimes I like to think how my life would be if I decide to change again.
I know this sensation that I'm feeling. I had it many times before. It's stupid. I don't really give much attention for it anymore.
However, in moments like those my mind can't stop taking me away from my reality, and now I can't stopping wondering... what would happens if I change again.
I feel like stuck in a good life. And yes... I already learned that love isn't enough. How many people suffered for love? I did. I even let it go away from my life once. I miss having control. I miss be alone with my ideas. I miss my bedroom in Rio, and the days I stayed there enjoying myself.
To be stuck in a good life isn't that bad. The adjective I used for it already explains for itself. But I like to fly away sometimes, like I'm trying to do this week.
...and I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment